Engage, challenge, stimulate and innovate
If we could sum up who we are, what we do, and how we do it in three key statements, they would be:
- We love to make a difference – in every project we work hard to develop, challenge and innovate on your behalf
- We provide creative training that is also pragmatic – our business-savvy approach helps your staff make improvements so that you see return on investment
- We’re true to our own standards – working ethically in support of our staff, our local community and the environment.
Making a difference
Formation Training wouldn’t exist if we didn’t believe we could make a real difference to your organisation. That’s why we use a creative approach. It inspires change. It encourages people to think and do things differently. The effects trickle down. Everyone benefits.
“We’ve been very pleased with Formation Training – very organised and reliable, high quality, professional yet fun and interactive.”
“I have enjoyed working with you and your team and have been impressed with your enthusiasm, commitment and the work you have delivered.”
Formation is an award winning training company. We are passionate about making a difference. In every project, we develop, challenge and innovate on behalf of our clients.
We are delighted that our approach has resulted in several awards:
- 2011 runners-up in the category of ‘Commitment to the Community’ in the Family Business Awards
- The British Chamber of Commerce, regional winners of the ‘Excellence in People Development’ award 2008 and 2010
- Regional winners of the British Chamber of Commerce ‘Green Award’ in October 2007
- ‘Age Positive Champion status’ awarded by the Department for Work and Pensions
“We were really pleased with the work Formation carried out for us. We found them to be extremely professional and knowledgeable and they were a pleasure to work with. We were also very impressed with their ability to deliver the project to an extremely tight timescale. The final outcomes exceeded our expectations.”
“It was great to have a flexible and honest trainer. Someone open and approachable who encouraged learning all of the time. I really felt that I was learning from all of the participants as well as the trainer and that this was encouraged.”
As well as helping you look after your staff, we do everything we can to look after ours. We believe that businesses can and should be a key driver in effecting positive change. We do our bit by promoting positive work life balance, reducing our energy use and volunteering in our community. Every member of the team has access to learning and development. We offer a range of family-friendly policies. We work in our local community to develop enterprise skills, support mock interviews, and host undergraduate placements. A number of our team volunteer as School Governors.